signature glitter sigcakes.

signature glitter sigcakes.

Friday, December 2, 2011

Someone's in the kitchen with Darija...

I came up with the noble idea that for each day in August, I'd bake something new. The first couple of weeks were fantastic. Fresh baked goodies flooded our kitchen...until I realized for the last week of August, I'd be away. Solution? Bake a week's worth of goodies in a day! With the help of one of my best gals Darija, we baked up a storm :)

vintage aprons made by the one and only Darija 
patticakes:) chocolate cupcakes with peppermint patty center,
topped with mint fluff :)
heartcakes :) chocolate cakes with strawberry and mint,
topped with dancing powdered sugar

strawberry nectarine mint jam 
strawberry nectarine tartlets 

same girls, same kitchen... before...
ahh, the beauty! 
..and after :)


No comments:

Post a Comment