signature glitter sigcakes.

signature glitter sigcakes.

Thursday, July 25, 2013

let's get ready to crumble!



so, I often crave something sweet, but my cravings are never worthy of a full on baking session. However, today I embarked on a journey that should have and could have happened sooner in my baking career. For the first time ever, I made a crumble for one - a crumble cup, if you will. Super easy.  Super delicious. and super 'why didn't I do this before?'


you'll need: 

an apple (granny smith today)
almond slivers
a dash of brown sugar 
two spoonfuls of honey
cinnamon
oats

a ramekin dish 

you'll do:

1. no need to peel the apple, we're all adults here, just dice it up and fill the ramekin to the top 

2. mix almonds, sugar, honey, cinnamon and oats and sprinkle on top of apples 

3. pop into oven at 350f, bake for 20 min

4. eat the entire thing because it's literally just for you

5. be happy


No comments:

Post a Comment